The KPC Group
6800 Indiana Avenue, Suite 130
Riverside, CA 92506
www.thekpcgroup.com Contact: PR Dept
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Shovarani Nursing College, A KPC Group Education Enterprise, Announces Commencement of Diploma Programs in Nursing Education
RIVERSIDE, California (September 16, 2007) – Aspiring nursing students in W. Bengal and Eastern India now have a world-class option. The KPC Group of Companies announced today that its fully-owned affiliate Shovarani Nursing College in Kolkata, India has commenced 3-1/2 year Diploma Program in Nursing & Mid-Wifery. The program is accredited by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences. The first group of students has already been admitted. Shovarani Nursing College is an integral part of the KPC Medical College and Hospitals education complex.
“The Diploma Program will fulfill a long standing need of the local community. The students will be part of the KPC Medical College and Hospitals community and will obtain excellent clinical exposure while benefiting from our state-of-the-art academic environment,” said Dr. Kali Pradip Chaudhuri, Founder Chairman of The KPC Group of Companies and the KPC Charitable Foundation.
About The KPC Group
The KPC Group is a worldwide conglomerate – founded by Dr. Kali P. Chaudhuri. Dr. Chaudhuri is recognized worldwide as a visionary who has successfully integrated modern medical science with state-of-the-art technology tools and today’s Information Technology- enabled management techniques to create a unique business model in the healthcare industry.
Today’s KPC Group is a highly successful worldwide enterprise consisting of:
- Healthcare Services and Facilities – Premier hospitals and healthcare facilities in Orange County, Riverside County and India
- IT-enabled Services : Engineering, Information Technology and specialized “knowledge verticals”
- Research & Development : Pharmaceutical, Medicinal Chemistry & Molecular Medicine
- Educational Institutions : International network of specialized Medical, Engineering & Information Technology institutions
- Real Estate Enterprises : World-class Real Estate Development and Management : Prime commercial properties, Resorts and Recreational facilities, Tea plantations, Vineyards, Agricultural Nursery, Fisheries and Prime Timber plantations
- Worldwide Travel Services : Network of IT-enabled travel service support centers in the USA and India